What Makes a Successful Triple Net Lease (NNN) Property?
Here we discuss the question of what makes a great Triple Net (NNN) Lease Property? Specifically, questions such as:
- What is the most important criteria to consider for NNN Properties?
- Should I consider out-of-state Triple Net Lease Investments?
- How do I find a NNN Property in an A-location?
- What should I look for with a Guarantor?
- What is the recommended lease term to consider?
- What is an exit strategy and why do I care about that when I purchase a Net Lease Property?
- How do I avoid the top mistakes of investing in NNN investments?
- And much more!
Should I Consider Out-of-State Triple Net Lease Investments?
Compare the following two properties to help answer the question about considering out-of-state single tenant triple net (NNN) lease properties.
The 7 Most Important Criteria for Single Tenant Net Lease Investments
What is the most important criteria to consider when purchasing a single tenant net lease investment? Listed by way of importance, the 7 most important criteria is...