NNN Lease Investments – Purchase Resource Information
Here we discuss matters related to the actual purchase of a Triple Net Lease Investment and questions such as:
- What is a letter of intent (LOI)?
- Should I visit the property before submitting an offer?
- What financial analysis is important for NNN Investments?
- Is it okay to pay full price?
- Do I need an attorney for a Single Tenant Triple Net Lease Property purchase?
- What is a tenant estoppel?
- What are the typical timelines associated with purchasing Triple Net Lease property?
- And much more!
Should I Visit the Single Tenant NNN Property Before Making an Offer?
It's crazy to think you'd make a multi-million dollar offer to purchase a property without even seeing it first, but in reality it isn't necessary. See why here...
Should You Pay Full Price for an Investment Property?
Enjoy getting a deal? We do too. See how bargains are looked at differently for products vs. real estate and the factors that determine if it is a bargain.